Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

The Moroccan backpacker murder video emerges online - it's disgusting

The shocking video of the Danish and Norwegian women murdered in Morocco has emerged online. The question then needs to asked, do you seek it out and watch it or do you ignore it?


This is a question one just ask oneself, why do you want to view this video? I decided to view the video for purposes of research for my blog and to try to understand the phenomenon of radical Islam.

I will not describe the scenes I saw in this video, this is not the purpose of this post. I seek to understand the underlying issues behind the forces that has turned the religion of Islam into a satanic cult.

I have watched the video a number of times looking for details into how long Ms Jespersen's life ended. Without being too descriptive, you are able to see the point when the knife was placed against the throat of Ms Jespersen who was lying face down.

I believe she wasn’t aware of what was going to happen to her and she let put an audible yelp with the first movement of the knife blade against her throat.

She was then rolled over with further slicing at her throat. I carefully watched her arm movements for when they stopped. When you know she had gone past the point of no return, you just wish for a fast end to minimise the extreme fear and pain.

I am appalled by the barbarism of these men and their blind adherence to this pathetic cult of radical Islam. This is no religion, this is a pathetic perverted ideology followed by the uneducated and mentally weak seeking to return the world to a point in time where unlawfulness ruled.

There are calls to execute these pathetic losers, generally I am against execution and the death penalty but when you watch this footage and see these imbeciles spitting on this woman as they murder her, I am willing to admit my views to the death penalty is wrong. I gained no further understanding of their radical views - such a waste of two young lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment