Pages

Thursday 31 January 2019

Creative writing - I love it

I love writing blog posts, but this is a means to an end. I first became interested in blogging reading newsprint such as The New York Times and The Washington Post. In the op-ed I would see this particular writer could be found on this blog and so on.


I would love to engage in more creative writing and I am willing to take some training and read text on strategies and styles. Wordsmithing is interesting and challenging, creative writing is appealing, creating a story from personal experiences and stories recited from contemporaries.

Now I need to just find the time, make the effort and find an online course that meets my needs, alternately, I would also love to attend a class so I can create a personal style, interact with students, read and critique their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment