Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2020

Mastercard Black

Mastercard® like the other credit card issuers is offering a premium product for high-end clients, out of interest's sake I couldn't help but look into it. The Black card is an exclusive product with a higher perceived value over competing credit cards.


Needless to say, Mastercard® claims the card displays a certain degree of prestige through high credit limits, combined no doubt through the high fees and would be best suited to the business traveller.

Manufactured from stainless steel with a carbon back for greater durability and distinction, I would tend to like this card as I always tend to damage my plastic credit cards in my wallet.

With 46 worldwide patents, this card has a reasonable annual fees supported by a host of luxury benefits such as concierge, VIP lounge access and Priceless® invitation only entertainment.

The card offers a list of exclusive services including travel assistance, travel medical insurance, luggage protection, travel insurance, trip inconvenience insurance, airport lounge access irrespective of frequent flier programs and concierge services.

I have a standard Mastercard® and whilst always searching for improved products, I have to look at what I Mastercard®, Visa® and American Express® offer. I don't think I will be upgrading anytime soon - not for that price anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment