Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Recomencing weight training

I feel terrible, ever since my early 20s when I really seriously began weight training, I have never felt this bad. I feel weak, I feel lethargic and I feel demotivated - I need to begin weight training again.


I really stopped this year because the stress of study got too much for me, I would come home and stumble to the lounge chair where I would fall into a quick sleep after work before embarking on some study. I'm done with study now and ready to not only rebuild my strength but to regain my fitness.

While I am aware of the differences between anaerobic and aerobic exercise, if I rebuild muscle tone then the aerobic training becomes so much easier. After getting through winter where my backyard weight set is less than appealing, the weather is improving and my timetable is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment