Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

I love visiting Germany

Whenever I am in Germany, I am always in awe of how well this country runs. I have a healthy respect for Germans, they are analytical, well educated, disciplined and respectful. Well, this is based on my personal experiences anyway.


The people are fantastic, when I am in Europe, Germans stand tall as a bunch of people. I like hanging with Germans, they are forthright and honest. The country is beautiful, very scenic and I love their history, there is plenty to see and do.

Now, just about every European trip requires part of my holiday in Germany. Needless to say, this country is efficient and well run. I certainly respect German efficiency, based on my personal experiences everything works, the rail system is great in the cities, between cities and through country areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment