Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

A train journey down the Rhine

I had never taken a river cruise down the Rhine River, a train journey isn't a bad option to start, the river cruise will come later though. 


The trip was from Frankfurt to Rüdesheim am Rhein was scenic, after the first train trip there were more to follow that were just as entertaining. The German countryside is certainly beautiful, leaving Frankfurt behind looking at castles and vineyards is a welcome break.

For myself, I question why I would need to hire a vehicle and deal with parking, possible traffic jams and navigating. Sitting in the train and looking out the window is an excellent way to spend my morning. When I get sick of that I can either read a book or tap away at the keypad of my tablet - loving the break.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Flange Nylock Nut Manufacturer In Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete