Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Hot coffee all over me

I am an idiot, I should have known better. Why would I request a coffee on an aircraft when we are experiencing turbulence?


Not only that, it was a full cup and it was going everywhere, it started by spilling out of the cup and onto the tray table. I’m scrambling for a napkin or some other absorbent material to clean it up before it spills over the edge. I'm too slow and unfortunately the closest absorbent material is my trousers, now I have two wet legs - great.

It is not so much the burning, sure the coffee is black but it isn't that hot, I'm just annoyed with the large stain on my leg. This is the first leg of the flight with a stopover in Dubai, I have a the next flight after that and want to look reasonable and presentable as I will be catching trains and other local transport on my arrival in Frankfurt - damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment