Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Finding topics to write about

I love creative writing and I feel I find topics to write about when I am sitting on a plane either heading to work or off on holiday.


Now I am back working on a mine site I find myself short of topics to write about, then when I am sitting in the business lounge ideas seem to flow. I get up at 4 am and despite going to bed early, I seem unable to write, I feel mentally drained.

Before I returned to the mining industry I had an energy to write; ideas flowed easily. Now, by the time I arrive home, I am exhausted both physically and mentally and have trouble coming up with ideas - writer's block so to speak.

Sitting in the rear section of the aircraft way back in economy class, I easily find topics to write about again, I have my tablet out and I am able to put my thoughts into the notepad ready to transfer into my blog when I come online again.

No comments:

Post a Comment