Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Starbucks WiFi

I can't say I think much of their coffee, but the big advantage of a large corporation such as Starbucks is their access to WiFi when traveling around.


The best part is, you don't even need to step in their retail outlet, you can stand outside and access their WiFi from across the street. What I do respect about a company like Starbucks is their marketing, their brand is popular, their product is ordinary but their coverage is extensive.

I think the last time I purchased Starbucks coffee was in New York city wandering around lower Manhattan one morning. No doubt there is better coffee in NYC, I just didn't know where to look. I also purchased some Starbucks bottled ice coffee for a road trip from Daytona Beach to New Orleans in 2014 after the trip to NYC.

So, I guess I can say I am a Starbucks customer of sorts justifying my use of their WiFi connection, although I prefer not to drink their coffee if I can avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment