Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

The Picknicker Swiss Army Knife

I purchased myself one of the newer style Swiss Army Knife on a trip overseas, it went with me everywhere in my daypack. I was really happy with my purchase, I thought the classic style were actually a little small, this is an excellent size.


These days, the Swiss Army Knife has plenty of options and designs, for €32 I was extremely happy to purchase what I would consider a base model with a whole bunch of implements I won't use. I don't need a saw, magnifying glass or scissors; I don't want a cumbersome knife that takes up space.

The Picknicker is a great model, the knife is larger than the classic style Swiss Army Knife that comes complete with a blade, bottle opener, can opener, spike and all important corkscrew. The tweezers and toothpick don't take up any extra space and are welcome additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment