Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

We have obligations

Am I personally concerned that I will contract Coronavirus, well not that much actually. Am I trying to do everything possible to not contract Coronavirus? You bet I am as we have obligations to others.


I expect to get sick for a short period and recover, hopefully without too many health complications. To lower the risk, I have adapted the practices requested by authorities of social distancing, I clean my work area with disinfectant, I could only purchase Pine O Cleen floor cleaner as that is antibacterial disinfectant to wipe down my work area and that of my colleagues.

I have hand sanitiser and wash and disinfect my hands regularly, the hardest mannerism for me was to stop touching and scratching my face. I expect to work through this as long as possible, as I am employed in training, I am in contact with a large volume of people so social distancing is difficult.

For me, the issues are not spreading this virus - sure, I expect to be ok but there are many in my family and community that are vulnerable. It is my obligation to not pass this virus onto community members and I take this obligation very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment