Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Recovering flight miles

I already had to claim missing points from my Perth to Johannesburg flight, now I have more air miles to claim - this will be an issue.


The easiest way to go about this is to register your frequent flyer program as you book the the flight, I missed that opportunity as I had no idea of my route. Next best option is to enter your frequent flyer number in at the check-in counter but that was way above the ability of the check-in staff.

Next option is to follow up when I am home but since I have limited time on break I don't want to blow needless time following these air miles up. My final option is to delegate this task to the labour hire company who employs me, this stuff-up is their making so they need tto make this right.

To be honest, I don't have much confidence in these guys so I see this being harder than it should. But, the mine site where I am employed through this labour hire company is intent on keeping these guys accountable.

Their contract is in danger, the mining company looks after their direct employees and contract staff as if they are employees. This isn't the first time this has happened so they will be looking to redeem themselves so they can begin with redeeming my air miles - they have plenty of kissing up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment