Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Heading to Hong Kong

It's been a long time since I have traveled to Hong Kong, I reckon it would have been 1997 for the first trip and the second time in 1998 - it's been a while. I have transited through the new airport since then but unfortunately never left the airport. This won't happen next time - I want to look around.


So as an Asian traveler, it's about time I reacquainted myself with the financial centre of Hong Kong. My first trip was when the old airport was in operation, I was told I must have a window seat as the aircraft approaches the runway between the buildings and you are able to look into people's windows and watch them going about their daily life.

It was true, it was a very interesting landing and I was glad I insisted on a window seat. Now I'm off to Hong Kong in mid June right in the middle of a Perth winter, I can say I'm looking forward to this trip over a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment