Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

TWG Tea

On a trip to Singapore I spotted a TWG Tea outlet in the Marina Bay Sands plaza; the business was pumping and there was barely a free seat in the establishment.


The was something familiar about TWG Tea and I wasn't sure if I had ever seen this business before, the establishment had a degree of familiarity and I was somewhat perplexed. I was considering taking a table, but owing to the popularity, that wasn't going to happen that day without a lengthy wait in a long line.

A couple of months later, I was wandering through the Shangri-La Plaza in Mandalayung and spotted a TWG Tea outlet and I had to step in. Unlike the Marina Bay outlet, this well-presented outlet was nearly empty.

Regardless, the service was outstanding, the food was very good and their choice of iced tea was excellent. I am not a tea drinker but after sampling their choice of fine tea, I might just be a convert.

Needless to say, I'm more than happy to return to the Shangri-La outlet anytime and I can't believe there isn't a long line assembled out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment