Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Booking.com - great hotel deals

When traveling overseas and domestically, the majority of tourists prefer to book online these days. Once upon a time, this was the domain of the travel agent, those days are numbered with the humble travel agent in decline.


A number of decent online booking sites exist, my preference is Booking.com as I prefer to deal with only one business and this site has been excellent. I prefer to not book too far ahead and instead wait for the last minute hotels to advertise on the site. 

You can pick up an excellent hotel deal on the day as hotels would rather offer rooms for highly discounted rates as opposed to a vacancy where no revenue is generated. 

On many occasions, patrons spend money in the hotel on services so this is an excellent business deal for all involved and I will continue to support this site. 

I receive no benefits from Booking.com, I am a paying customer and I don't mind naming businesses that have treated me well - these guys have always provided flawless service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment