Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2019

The superior management joke

So a trend I am seeing is the self-designated superior management term being thrown around by the incoming Chinese management at the mine I was working.


Nothing could be further from the truth; inferior management, that is a more accurate term. I have never seen a major project unravel so quickly. This is by far, the worst management team I have ever seen in my life and I thought I saw dummies first hand in the government.

Their sole purpose is to get rid of the expat management team and replace them with mostly low paid and sub-standard Chinese workers. This 10 year old project was sold just over a year ago to Chinese interests who pretty much kept the workforce intact.

Then, they decided to unload the very expats that made the 2.63 billion US dollar purchase price possible. The project is already unraveling, their poor decision-making is amazing to watch, they work to no plan let alone a strategic plan, they change their mind frequently and nobody, I mean nobody knows what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment