Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Closing in on 1000 posts

Closing in on 1000 posts, since starting Observations in an Undemocratic World back in 2013, I have been publishing posts on a regular basis.


These days I average three posts a week released Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with the shortest post on a Thursday and the longest Saturday. So where to from here? I am going to keep posting, I am full-time employed so writing is one of my pastimes but I have other avenues of expression too.

For myself, writing allows a certain freedom and this was especially helpful when I was studying, I could just turn off, write a post and then switch back on again. Now study is over for me, my tablet comes with me everywhere and I tap away at the screen on the train, sitting waiting for an appointment.

It may be straight after a run still covered in sweat too scared to hit the shower just in case I lose my train of thought. Sitting around at a bar is a pretty decent choice, I am happy to have a drink by myself and tap away on my tablet. It is relaxing and a pretty decent way to spend the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment