Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

A personal email

I sent a personal email to a former work colleague based on a discussion we had on the final day of my job. I explained that I respected his contribution, he had put in so much unpaid work for the strategic business unit to make it work.


My work email at my new job lit up, apparently he printed this email out and placed it on the lunch table for all to read. Based on the responses I received there was some anger attached but I actually care not even a bit.

From what I was told, it was the same blow-hards, workplace bullies, non-performers, social climbers and yes men. They are not the sole reason that toxic workplace exists as it is a series of complicated social interactions but it forms a large part of the issue.

It is kind of fun to stir these morons up from my new job, what's even better is I have been granted two years leave without pay so I can return at any time. Because of their embedded government mentality, they are angry, nasty and unable to leave this toxic workplace they created.

So now I know he is printing out private correspondence I now have the ability to write with a little freedom and be a little poignant with my prose. I never mention names, they all think they all think it is them so I get some laughs.

The blow-hards think I don't know it is being printed out and they all repeat parrot style their dislike of anyone who has the ability to break out of this cycle of bullying and intimidation.

I'm out of this horrible workplace full of professional youtube viewers, work shirkers and opinionated loud mouths. They have been employed way too long in the sheltered workshop of the government and adapted low productivity practices.

A large contingent watch youtube videos all day in full view if everyone in the open plan office, there is no accountability and although everyone knows what is going on, there are no consequences for their actions.

A large contingent have never held a job in private enterprise, some for just a brief period so they have never been under pressure to perform in free markets. I made sure I never adapted the government work ethic, I always kept my options open, for me, it was a seamless transition back to private enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment