Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Wayfarer glasses

Ray Ban is a brand I really identify with, I love the style and my preference is the glass lens as opposed to the plastic generally on offer - the style is timeless.


The Wayfarer is the style I identify with. A number of years back my Ray Ban glasses were broken and I sought some driving glasses to keep in my glove box.
I ended up with these wrap around glasses that made me look as if I was a member of a motorcycle gang. Naturally I sought out Ray Ban but the just couldn't deliver the style I wanted.

Since then I have purchased another set of Ray Ban glasses in the Wayfarer style that carry the Ray Ban name but feel a whole lot more flimsy than I normally experience with Ray Ban.

Notwithstanding, since I have checked out Wayfarer glasses in shops I notice that they always carry the Wayfarer name on the inside of the frame where as mine do not. So I went out and purchased a new set of Wayfarer glasses - I'm happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment