Pages

Thursday 25 April 2019

Cargo shorts or chino shorts?

So it's chino shorts for fashion and cargo shorts for utility. I can't believe cargo shorts have been copping such a bad wrap by the fashion police, I reckon they look pretty good on the right person, the sporty outdoors type.


I don't dispute chino shorts are the better option in a more formal setting, if indeed you can wear shorts out formally. What I mean is on a hot summer’s day in an outdoor party, drinks, races, lunch or barbecue, the chino shorts look best.

Whenever I am out in South East Asia, the look is mostly casual anyway and the extra pockets are more than handy for carrying what I need so I don't need to carry a backpack around as keys, sun glasses, wallet and mobile phones all fit in pockets. The fashion police can make their rules, only the easily influenced will heed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment