Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

The wave dial is back

I was never a fan of the wave dial on the older Seamaster Diver 300 timepieces, so when Omega updated to the deep blue or black lacquered dials, I finally decided to part with my cash and purchase an entry-level Seamaster. I think the new wave dial is more elegant than the older series wave dial but while this is a sports watch, it can't be worn as a dress watch.


Could the 212.30.41.20.03.001 reference or the 212.30.41.20.01.003 reference be worn as an everyday timepiece? The answer is easily yes, could both these timepieces be worn in more formal settings? Again the answer is yes but I'm not so sure with the 2018 release of the Diver 300 but for Omega to bring back the wave dial after just one model indicates there is definitely demand for the wave dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment