Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Finally getting an iPhone

So I finally have an iPhone, not a new one but an old hand me down iPhone 4 and I am wondering what all the fuss was about. Yes, the iPhone 4 is small, easy to slip in a pocket and for me - easy to lose.


So I have an iPhone 4 and I do like it as my travel phone; my main mobile phone is an Android and since I am familiar with the Android operating system, that is my preferred operating system. I must admit, I do like the size of the iPhone 4 and since my eyes have been lasered I am able to read the screen now.

What irks me is the only software that runs on the device is Apple specific so I am unable to upload all the music loaded on my computer in MP3 format. What I like about Apple products is the battery life, they certainly out-perform my Samsung products. At this point the iPhone 4 remains my travel phone as I just purchase a sim card at every destination - I am enjoying my first foray into Apple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment