Pages

Thursday 21 January 2021

Transiting through Changi International Airport

I can't recall the amount of times I have either transited through Singapore's Changi Airport, in a ten year period I was travelling three to five times a year through that airport - that all stopped pretty quickly for coronavirus.


As a watch guy, I love the airport and I wonder what deals I can get in Singapore central. If I have a short transit time I remain in the terminal, if I have more than four hours transit then I catch the MRT into the city for a short break.

I like books, so I love looking around Changi bookshops, but what charge is outrageous. Yet, I have still purchased the odd book from Changi book stores. They have a pretty good selection and some of those books I haven't seen in other bookshops. 

I believe Changi is the best airport in at least South East Asia and I guess East Asia. Now a new terminal has been opened, there is more to like about transiting through Changi Airport when we start travelling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment