Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

Polo shirts - smart casual for most occasions

I have been wearing polo shirts pretty much since I was a late teen and I still wear them now. Ok, so they looked better on me as a 25 year old rather than as a 50 year old, the muscle definition was pretty well apparent then and body fat was low.


Over the past 25 years, adding kilogram per year has been the norm and I don't train to anywhere the same intensity. There is not much I can say in my defense, when I moved from the workshop floor to the office, the decline began.

Still, in a casual setting a polo shirt is a pretty good option, the style is smart casual and the collar keeps the sun off the back of my neck. That's a pretty important feature when you live in Western Australia, those UV rays are nasty.

A collar shirt is important, being able to flip the collar up saves your neck from sunburn and is still respectable casual attire. Still, as a person pushing 52 years of age, I can still get out in a polo shirt for casual occasions and not feel poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment