Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Observations in an undemocratic world plagerised

I was doing a Yahoo! search and much to my surprise, I see my blog is being plagerised. At first I didn't believe it, I thought this is funny. This person had been to the Italian island of Elba, it is quiet a small island and not frequently visited. 


Even stranger is being on Morcone Beach, a very small beach on a small island before returning to Zurich. Then it was hang on, this is my story, this is the break-up of myself and my then girlfriend. 


What really annoys me is if I do a Yahoo! search, this plagerised material is further up the search rankings than the original material that was clearly published before. What piece of shit search engine is Yahoo? This is why a google search is used and Yahoo! is now a shell of a company.

I have contacted Yahoo! to report and these losers did nothing. Yahoo! was once the leading search engine, now this crap product is a relic of history. Poor management, useless marketing and a product that is dated and past its use by date is just embarrassing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment