Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Bank fraud - why is this so difficult to address?

Admittedly it wasn't a great deal of money, it was $649.47, but credit card fraud is fraud and it is my money. As the bank processed the transaction without my permission, so they have an obligation to follow up this fraudulent transaction.


I want to make a clear statement to the bank, this type of behaviour is unacceptable. This is not the first fraud transaction registered on my account and stalling tactics of you haven't provided the right form or signed the form is wearing thin.

As I have been into the branch on multiple occasions, I have absolutely followed bank processes and used bank staff to complete forms and provide the required signatures. They know me in the branch now, this fraud case first raised in late 2018 is still going in 2020 - amazing.

This excuse of being unable to locate my case is a pathetic excuse, all correspondence and documentation must be retained in the appropriate file. There needs to be a case officer and the matter should be escalated to appropriate supervisors and managers as required - lift your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment