Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Why Britz is an unethical organisation

Britz camper vans have serious ethical issues - in short, they represent all that is wrong with contemporary capitalism. It is, by most measures - crony capitalism. 


As a consumer, I was dismayed at my treatment from both Britz management and frontline staff. The organisational incompetence is appalling; from the moment I entered this poorly managed business, I should have recognised this is not the way a client focused client organisation operates. They are arseholes, you can't describe them any other way - they really do have no boundaries. 

What really annoys me is I stopped an employee from putting out an electrical fire with a water hose on the direct orders of the duty manager, I forced them to call the fire brigade instead. The same manager then charged my credit card for excess insurance under the guise of a purchase authorisation. 

I expected this to be refunded when the vehicle was returned by the clients undamaged, yet Britz management informed me they were keeping the deposit after finally getting them to reply to me. Britz management think so little about their customers that they treat them this way. But when you show such disregard to your employees entrusted to your care - this is what you would expect from Britz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment