Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Organisational behaviour done, on to business ethics now

Heading out on holidays and bringing a textbook with me - madness or masterful? Many will argue this is the time to leave the stress behind, yet reading an excellent novel, I will always have in my mind I could be doing something productive.


Well, I suppose it depends on your point of view; this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time for me unfortunately. Where better than to do coursework? Lounging about in the tropics on a deckchair, the sound of waves crashing into the beach and the distractions of home left behind.


I had a mini celebration, organisational behaviour done, now onto the dry subject of business ethics. I was going to be sitting on a deckchair anyway, it might as well be leading to a better future whilst enjoying the present. The deadlines don't go away just because you are on holiday although I must admit, reading about business ethics did allow me to sleep easily on the deckchair. 

The sad fact is, for the last year I now hate my job as I have no confidence in the management decisions taking place. Had they taken the time themselves to study subjects of organisational behaviour and ethics, I wouldn't be needing to study this myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment