Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Google+

I have become a fan of Google+ a while back, I like the platform for the best part. According to Business Insider, the G+ network is growing faster than Twitter, now the number 2 social network behind Facebook - I am surprised. 


The recent G+ growth may be attributed to building interconnected services including the search engine, YouTube, maps, drive, gmail and other apps; you log into one - you log into the full spectrum of services. I like G+ as I can chat to my friends, I follow a number of photography and travel pages and my account doesn't get bombed with advertising like Facebook does. The downside is most of my friends are on Facebook, I have a limited circle of friends on G+ but I find the communities as the best place to share common interests while hangouts is good for chat.    

No comments:

Post a Comment