Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Red of Africa tea

It is no secret the TWG Tea is my favourite tea, I didn’t really seek out a tea that I liked. I just happened to wander in a TWG Tea outlet and they made a pretty decent recommendation - great recommendation actually.


Transiting through Changi allows me to top up my supplies as this tea is difficult to obtain in Perth. Sure, there is David Jones in the city but their range is limited and David Jones at Karrinyup shopping centre no longer retails any TWG products.

Likewise, when I am in Singapore I can head to Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road or more of their numerous locations for silver service. So for Red of Africa tea, I am mostly limited to trips to South East Asia at the moment.

So what do I like about Red of Africa tea? The red robista tea is very much to my tastes, I learnt that after a recommendation in a TWG branch in the Shangrila outlet in the Philippines.

The red coloured tea is perfect when served cold in a highball glass. You can add sweetener to flavour if you wish, but my preference is unsweetened and that's the way I will continue to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment