Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

Missing a Hong Kong stopover

I have been to Hong Kong before but I still really like to walk around and see the city, the last time I was in Hong Kong was just as I was completing my university studies, I recall working on my final unit in the hotel room.


There are riots and civil unrest going on, I have been in riots before by accident, this is not something I wasn't to willingly engage in. For me, the most important issue was making my flight so I didn't want to get caught up in any disturbances.

Besides, the flight left at 3:05 pm so I needed to be back at 1 pm to be safe. With travel time to and from, it is a lot of effort for a couple of hours in the city. Not this time I guess, today just wasn't worth the effort or the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment