Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Safari - I hate it

When you become an Apple convert you get locked into a certain range of products, you are now firmly entrenched in the Apple world.


Their web browser is a prime example of a substandard product you are forced into using. In short, Safari is rubbish and I seek to avoid it at all costs. My problem is I own Apple hand me down products, I have never in my life purchased an Apple device.

I am forced to use the crappy Safari browser and can’t update to something decent like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even Microsoft Edge since I now have an old product.

I am having difficulty upgrading to IOS 10.0 or 10.3 to run the latest versions. Then I got lucky, Opera was supported on these devices. I was able to download a version of the Opera browser and all the issues I had evaporated. I am happy now, I don’t think I will ever be an Apple convert and this will limit my annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment