Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Heineken Light - just awful

I was over in Bali for my pre-Christmas break and a hotel bar was offering a two for one deal on beer, that deal included Heineken so I thought that sounds a reasonable offer - so let's head in.


Once we we in and seated the rules changed, it now only included the local Bintang and imported Heineken Light beers. Once you are seated you can't be bothered arguing and it is a hassle to get up and leave. If you read the reviews Heineken Light has a floral taste, I immediately picked this flavour but I never saw it as a positive - I thought it was awful.

I can't complain though, you know what you get with light beer and I shouldn't have expected anything else. The only option is to drink your beer, not complain about it and don't ever make that mistake again. I wasn't going to reward their bait and switch though, we decided on just one drink and then find somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment