Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Blogging on the road

The vast majority of my posts are written on the road using Google Docs. Then the post is cross referenced and fact checked when I can log onto a WiFi connection in a cafe, hotel or restaurant. I spell check at that stage too hopefully preventing embarrassing blemishes on the page.


As I wrote this particular post, I was awaiting entry into Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen overlooking the spectacular countryside, a view fit for a king. I had some time to burn as I was on a guided tour of the castle and made sure I was early, this required exerting some energy walking up the hill but better to be early. Besides, I not only enjoy the exercise, I need it.


I can use Google Docs offline to write the bulk of the content on my Samsung tablet before a copy/paste to Blogger and finally uploading pictures to accompany the post. If I am working from home, then I generally upload the picture and write the content around the pic, different methods depending on requirements. What I know is I enjoy writing and travelling and will hopefully continue to do so until I am too old to carry my backpack around.

No comments:

Post a Comment