Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

I love my new laptop

I hated my HP laptop computer and finally got around to replacing this piece of rubbish, so I headed down to the post Christmas sales. Although the sales staff attempted to steer me in the direction of a new HP computer, I was adamant that I was not purchasing another HP pile of junk. So, instead I went for a Lenovo computer and haven't looked back.


The Lenovo ideapad 110 is not a fancy computer by any respects, all I wanted was a laptop computer capable of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and internet browsing and that's what I got. The processor is 4 core AMD A8-7410 APU 2200 Mhz with 8.00 GB of RAM, 100 GB of disk space and that unfortunately is about as much as I know - I just want something that works.

I had Windows Vista on an older computer that crashed, everyone hated Vista, but I thought it wasn't so bad. I know about the compatibility issues but what I really hated was the Windows 8.0 operating system; I couldn't upgrade to Windows 10 because of issues with 8.1, at least that upgraded. So I'm happy with this computer coming loaded with Windows 10, no more upgrading and the best of all - it isn't HP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment