Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

The Amex Centurion card

The Amex Centurion card, known as the Black Card is issued by invitation only; for that invitation to arrive in the mail, you need to be spending at least $21,000 per month on credit - oh, that's gotta hurt.


According to the advertising, current cards are manufactured from anodised titanium. This laser etched card is targeting seriously affluent clients as you need up to a $5000 nomination fee plus a $2500 annual fee - that's pretty exclusive. I had a standard green Amex card before updating to the gold card for reasons I have no idea why. 

But, I thought the fees were pretty rich and instead opted for the standard bank issued credit card that offered Qantas frequent flyer points as an inducement - that keeps me happy and I'm not getting ripped for a $2500 annual fee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment