Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Flying Cebu Pacific

Flying Cebu Pacific is like playing Russian roulette, it is a choice of either red or black. You can't hedge your bets, you are either in or you are out.


A recent flight from Manila to Iloilo saw an sms message received at 4:07 in the morning - are you fucking joking? The reason given was extended service of the aircraft, what that really means is a fault existed with the aircraft - fair enough as safety is paramount.

As the 11:30 am flight was cancelled; the next option was get the 3 pm flight, not a bad compromise I suppose. Though waiting at the airport for hours, the 3 pm flight was delayed, limited messages and limited staff interaction ensured - great. 

After extensive delays the flight was cancelled, luckily for me, I was proactive already changing to the next flight. I felt sorry for the all the people waiting patiently for a flight that wasn't going to happen. 

These poor people were left without a flight and they quickly scrambled to secure a flight when it became clear this one wasn't going; some were rebooked on PAL, many missed out - this is no way to run an airline.

Cebu Pacific totally wasted a day of my holiday; my time is precious and I do not appreciate being treated in such a manner. The wheels of the plane were still on the ground at 5:45 but at least we were on the taxiway now.

It was annoying after all the messing around and inefficiency, the weather had closed in now - great. The flight has been delayed because of weather conditions; the really annoying factor was - the weather was fine when the schedule was in time.

Can't this mob get anything right? I had an appointment that was cancelled - they totally wasted my precious time and they just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment