Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Who in Australia has a Blackberry anymore?

I own an older style Blackberry 8520 Curve smartphone - I suppose I'm just not cool. I work in the college system with plenty of young guys sporting either a Samsung Galaxy or an Apple iPhone. I know this because I have daily issues with these guys never wanting to leave their phones alone in class.


Before I upgraded to my secondhand Blackberry in 2013, I was still using an older Nokia handset, actually I was happy with that as Nokia products are very reliable. I know the Blackberry is the former phone of London and New York stockbrokers engaged in high finance, now it is merely the secure phone of politicians, yet I am happy with this older technology. I gained my Blackberry in South East Asia where the product is still well represented, I know of no one in Australia who actually owns one.

No comments:

Post a Comment