Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

My Covid-19 setbacks

This Covid-19 pandemic couldn't have come at a worse time for me, I had just completed an international assignment and was looking to the next placement.


You need to ensure you are still within their sights, you need to be current and recent both contactable and available, you need to be recent and I was reinventing myself. I had retired from the mining industry and was ready to enter again.

That being said, I am residing in Perth, not a large city by international standards, but with a population of 2.1 million inhabitants, it isn't insignificant either. I am seeking both adventure and a challenging role - I want to make a difference.

Even better, I want to be involved in a positive role providing leadership and influence - the remuneration is usually better too. I get to fly around to new countries, engage in challenging projects and roles and have adventures. 

You tend to meet interesting people who are well travelled, organised and professional - very different to what I was used to. I wanted to not go backwards in my career with those miserable non-performers I was required to endure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment