Pages

Thursday 16 July 2020

White Levi's T shirts

I was pretty amazed, kicking around in Europe was young women wearing white Levi’s t shirts with the red logo brazing across the front.


As a Gen X, we all wore Levi's in our youth - that is pretty much what you wore where I grew up. We wore them to school, we wore them out for leisure and yes we wore denim jackets with denim jeans. So I was pretty surprised to see the young set embracing this mature brand.

I have read Gen Y are ignoring the brands worn by their parents, that’s understandable. This is a trend I am seeing more of; the younger generation are wearing their parent’s brands and listening to the music of Gen X. I reckon this is a great trend, the white T shirt with Levi’s brand on the front is a pretty decent fashion trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment