Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Publishing my second training book

I have a training book ready for publishing and I am working on my next training book, although that has stalled somewhat.


I am busy compiling trainee workbooks for my actual employment, that takes mental exertion and I come home in the evening and the words just don't flow. I am physically and mentally tired and I find it difficult to write fluently.

I am not writing posts either, I lack the external stimulation and influences. As soon as I leave site, the ideas will flow and I am busy coming up with new ideas. This is even though I have a long list of topics to write about, I just can't do it. I don't think it is solely connected to being tired, the 4 am rise isn't the only factor that wears me out.

So, my first training book will be published independently, based on author friends I have a publisher identified so I just have to get the draft to them. That is already completed, this will be the next book in the series addressing different issues on setting up an enterprise based training system from an engineering perspective.

So my book is compiled slowly, whilst I know the material, I am struggling somewhat, but I am fine with that. It takes time, I need to get a move on at some stage, there is no external pressure, it is all internal.

No comments:

Post a Comment