Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

A late lunch at the Breakwater Tavern

Getting out and about on a warm winter day in Perth, you get these days where the sky is clear, there is little to no wind and the temperature is 23 C. This was one of these winter days so I wasn't going to waste it.


So, I decided to drive up the coast from Scarborough Beach, driving up the hill along West Coast Highway allows some pretty decent ocean views. Then we need to cut inland for a section losing the view before heading West Coast Drive towards Hillarys Boat Harbour.

The Breakwater Tavern is located right on the water, suspended on piles above the water in the boat harbour, this is an excellent bar above the water. I don't mind a drink and a meal in the afternoon, I like to go here when the sun is shining and I never go there at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment