Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

James Blunt - taking down the haters

I can't say I am a huge James Blunt fan, but what I really like about the guy is how he takes down haters online.


James utilises smart and witty responses to poke fun at his legion of haters and make them the butt of his jokes. What James does is reply to individual posts, he uses his sharp wit to publicly humiliate trolls. He doesn't engage in trolling himself, he just responds to the ugly side of the internet.


As the story goes, he was asked by his record label to gain an online presence on Twitter, the record label also asked him to tone it down but there was no chance. 


We all know the style of music he plays, I won't be racing out and buying his next album but I do like how he humiliates keyboard warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment