Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Red Balloon tea

It's hard for me to purchase TWG Tea in Perth, usually my best option is to make my acquisition at Singapore's Changi Airport where I was a frequent traveler.


I am able to purchase a narrow selection of TWG Tea from the David Jones department store in the city, although this is a fairly expensive way to purchase an expensive product. This doesn't mean it will break the bank, I just don't like paying way over the expected retail price for what is basically a cup of tea.

I was able to purchase TWG Tea from David Jones at Karrinyup shopping centre, whilst that was a limited range it was convenient. That all changed when they took the product off the shelf and I was left with going to the city as my only option.

Due to their limited range I had to try Red Balloon tea, not a first choice for me but since Red of Africa and Eternal Summer tea was not available I wasn't left with too many choices. Red Balloon comes in a rather strange container, a light blue box with of course a red balloon as the design feature.

Red Balloon tea is made from red rooibos tea, an African tea blended with blueberry, you can actually see the blue pieces in the mix. Naturally, this accounts for the blue container although I am a little unsure where the balloon comes from but is pretty good for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment