Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Never trust the Chinese

There is a saying I have just learnt working for a Chinese company, never trust the Chinese and based upon my personal experiences, I have to agree. I would like to add to that definition, the Chinese are devoid of ethics, values and integrity.


You only have to look at their trademark infringements, counterfeiting of products, theft of intellectual property, currency manipulation, forced transfer of technology, lack of access to Chinese markets and lack of safety standards for counterfeit products.

So where does this leave me? I have Chinese friends so I can't be accused of hating on Chinese, I certainly distrust Chinese corporations and Chinese managers in general. When it comes to Chinese corporate ethics, I have no respect for Chinese corporations and the people in charge of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment