Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Biku - high tea in Bali

The decor of the cafe was magnificent, the extensive use of wood throughout set the ambiance with the local crafts strategically located. The staff are well trained and attentive, Biku is well worth the visit and while not cheap by Bali standards, I believe excellent value for money.


They are famous for their high tea, so the first thing I used to do was go and do is exchange my tea for a long black coffee. That then changed after I tried their South African red berry tea, I have been won over, I couldn't get enough of this wonderful tea. That being said, the sandwiches, savories and scones were top notch - totally filling the two of us up. This was a totally unexpected experience in Bali, the island is slowly moving upmarket and Biku is a stylish cafe of note I always return to when in Bali.

2 comments: