Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

The end of Google Chrome?

My choice of internet browser is Google's Chrome platform, I have downloaded it to every device I own, my work computer and every computer I use in the network. I read that Google is intending to eventually deactivate the Chrome network and implement the Android system for all systems - I hope not.


From a commercial viewpoint, I understand the financial realities of pursuing a separate operating system and internet browser but I hope this is only speculation as I am very much a Chrome convert. I find the browser has excellent functionality and I really enjoy the linking of Google services requiring only one log in, I just wish my employer linked their systems as I have multiple log-on for each program that expire frequently. This is less secure as you are frequently changing multiple passwords meaning they are written down where they can be accessed easily. I just hope these claims are exaggerated and they keep maintaining this platform for the indefinite future.

No comments:

Post a Comment