Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Bali as a relax and unwind destination

Most nations have their cheap holiday destination; the English head down to Spain, the Germans drive south to Italy, the Japanese fly to Siapan and the Australians have Bali. Naturally there are other destinations where people can holiday, I am just thinking of the cheapest country with the cheapest deals to lure foreign tourists for a week long spree away from the stress of work and home.


For me, Bali is a three and a half hour flight to a resort location for sun, sea and surf to wind down. I have been plenty of times so there isn't much I need to see - especially in Kuta. After a couple of days I am keen to head up north too a more  remote destination. I have no need for the nightclubs, bars or a loud disco with exorbitant prices for watered down drinks so I am more than willing to stay out of the more popular areas.

Bali is also known as an adventure destination with white water rafting, scuba diving, mountain biking, hiking and the water sports of parasailing, water skiing and jet skiing. Maybe the lure of the long weekend will be the motivation to visit Bali in the cold and wet winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment