Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

It's Christmas day

It’s Christmas day and I’m on a flight home, my pre-Christmas break is over and I'm on a morning flight back to Perth.


I’m going straight from the airport to the family lunch after spending the week before Christmas in Bali. The majority is heading in the other direction, Bali is now in peak season and I am glad to be out. I prefer the lead up to the peak, every day more people are arriving.

The first part of the week was spent in Ubud staying in the Batu Empug Cottages before heading down to Kuta for a couple of days staying the the Jayakarta Hotel. Sure Ubud is quiet, but that is exactly what I wanted and the pace did pick up in Kuta somewhat. My Christmas Day is going to be pretty good, I hope everyone has a great day, a merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment