Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Bali just before Christmas

As Jetstar flight JQ110 descends into Ngurah Rai International Airport I can sense the excitement building, there was lots of kids on this flight and their energy was evident. I look out the window to see waves breaking on Kuta Beach with boats lined up on the reef.


I have dubbed the flight to Bali from Perth the Bali bogan flight, this morning wasn't the case, this was a good flight. Young families with kids was this clientele, there was no excessive alcohol consumption, no loud swearing, no loutish behavior and no abuse of airline staff.

Sure, there was a passage of flight where every young child was crying and a few screaming. Parents were scrambling to to quieter children, keep them occupied and calm. I don't mind that, parents are doing their best, children are unpredictable it doesn't last forever - kids are kids.

This trip started off well, I think it will be a fun and relaxing time. Being in Bali with families is better than the drunken louts fighting, arguing and generally making a nuisance of themselves. It also helps I will be heading up to Ubud for six days, I am expecting couples and families with kids, a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment